Currently our store accepts payments only through PayPal.
PayPal is an electronic payment processor that allows customers to send money securely without divulging banking information to the merchant. You can use this service even if you do not want to register with your own account. Making payments with PayPal is free for the buyer. The person or company receiving the money is responsible for paying any PayPal transaction fees.
How to make a payment on PayPal without a PayPal account
1. Add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout
2. After entering all the required information (field BILLING DETAILS) and having approved the processing of personal data> click on PROCEED TO PAYPAL
3. Look for the section on the payment screen “Do not have a PayPal account?” You should see a link titled “continue checkout” in this section. Select this link to open the credit card entry screen.
4. Enter your personal information, billing address, and credit or debit card information in the appropriate lines on the entry screen.
5. Click on the “Check payment” button when you are finished.
Check the payment details displayed on the screen to make sure everything is correct. If you need to change any information, click the “Change” button at the bottom of that section. When you are satisfied with the correctness of your credit or debit card information, click on the “Pay Now” button to finalize the payment.